Roasted Vegetable Béchamel Pizza
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time20 min
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 package Knorr® Bechamel Classic Sauce Mix
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 ball prepared pizza dough*
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, toss together zucchini, onion, garlic, basil and 2 tbsp (30 mL) of the olive oil; spread out onto a rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 10 minutes or until tender-crisp. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Bechamel Classic Sauce Mix according to package directions using skim milk. Remove from heat.
- Roll pizza dough to roughly a 16–inch (40 cm) circle. Place on an oiled pizza pan. Brush pizza dough with the remaining olive oil. Spread 1 cup (250 mL) of the béchamel sauce over the pizza dough leaving a 1-inch (2.5 cm) border. Top with roasted vegetables, then sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Bake for 25 minutes or until dough is cooked crisp and cheese is golden.
- Slice and serve with remaining béchamel sauce for dipping!