Beef & Pepper Noodles
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||36 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||45 %|
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time10 min
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) olive oil
- 3/4 lb. (375 g) boneless sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) hot pepper flakes
- 1 onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Teriyaki Noodles Side Dish
- Heat 15 mL olive oil in large skillet and brown steak with garlic and hot pepper flakes. Remove steak from skillet and set aside.
- Add remaining 15 mL olive oil to same skillet and cook onion and peppers, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Return steak to skillet and cook until desired doneness. Stir in hot Knorr Sidekicks® Asian Teriyaki Noodles.
- Try adding ½ cup of snow peas and ½ cup of sliced water chestnuts to this dish for more veggies!
- Each serving of this noodle provides 1 serving of vegetables and is a good source of iron and vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.