Broccoli & Cheddar Enchiladas
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||62 g|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g|
|Vitamin A||12 %|
|Vitamin C||35 %|
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time25 min
- 1 Tbsp. Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Cheddar & Broccoli Rice & Vermicelli Side Dish
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 fajita-size (6-inch/15 cm) ea. flour tortillas
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 180° C (350°F).
- Melt Becel® Buttery Taste margarine in medium saucepan and cook green pepper and chili powder, stirring occasionally, until green pepper is tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in Knorr Sidekicks®, water and beans. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Remove from heat and let stand 2 minutes.
- Evenly spoon rice on tortillas, then roll. Arrange tortillas, seam side down, in greased 13 x 9-in. (33 x 23-cm) baking dish. Spoon salsa down centre of enchiladas, then sprinkle with cheese. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake until heated through, about 15 minutes. Garnish with green onions.
- *Becel® Gold in Quebec
- Each serving of this enchilada is very high in fibre and a good source of calcium and vitamin C.