Creamy Artichoke & Leek Dip
Cheesy, creamy, and savoury, this recipe just may have guests double-dipping.
|Total Fat||11.9 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2.9 g|
|Total Carbs||4.7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.8 g|
- Makes 3 cups
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time30 min
- 1 cup (250 mL) Hellmann's® 1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing
- 1 package Knorr® Cream of Leek Dry Soup Mix
- 1 cup (250 mL) sour cream
- 1 can (398 mL) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350º (180º C).
- Combine Hellmann's® 1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing, Knorr® Cream of Leek Dry Soup Mix and all ingredients in medium bowl and spread evenly in 1L baking dish. Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve, if desired, with sliced crusty French bread, crackers or tortilla chips.