French Onion Soup
- Recipe serves:4
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time8 min
- 1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix
- 3 cups (750 mL) cold water
- 4 slices French bread, toasted
- 1 cup (250 mL) grated gruyère cheese or mozzarella cheese
- Stir Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix and cold water in medium saucepan. Bring to boil over medium-high heat, whisking constantly. Reduce heat to low and simmer, partially covered, whisking occasionally, 5 minutes.
- Pour cooked soup into 4 individual oven-safe bowls, top with bread, then evenly sprinkle cheese over bread.
- Broil until cheese melts and is golden.