Classic Spinach Dip
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
- Recipe serves:8
- Prep Time8 min
- 1 pouch Knorr® Vegetable Dry Soup Mix
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise or Hellmann's® 1/2 The Fat
- 1 package (300 g.) frozen chopped spinach, cooked, cooled and squeezed dry
- 1 can (227 mL) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 large, round loaf pumpernickle bread
- Combine Knorr® Vegetable Dry Soup Mix and all other ingredients, except pumpernickel, and chill about 2 hours.
- To make pumpernickel bread “bowl” hollow out centre of pumpernickel loaf. Slice bread from centre into cubes and set aside. Fill with spinach dip, and serve with fresh vegetables, pumpernickel bread cubes or potato chips.
- TIP: Spinach Dip Canapés: Hollow out cucumber slices and cherry tomatoes. Fill vegetables with Knorr Spinach Dip and garnish with a sprig of dill.